We have job opening for Software Development Engineer (Web & Mobile Application) position. So, if you or someone you know is suitable or qualified for the position, please contact us.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a rich background in web and mobile application development and also cloud infrastructure. The person will be responsible for development of new projects and also managing various existing systems. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, front-end which can be a mobile application or web browser, maintenance of the servers, database, and infrastructure, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the system.
* Development of user-facing elements front-end (web/mobile based) with its server side logic, including database design and server deployment on cloud.
* Building and maintaining various systems as accordance to business needs
* Building reusable code and libraries for future use and optimizing of the application for maximum speed and scalability
* Implementation of deployment operation, security, and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
* Proficient understanding of Django/PHP for back-end, hybrid app technologies such React Native for the front-end, other web development frameworks and REST API.
* Good understanding of cloud/server platform (GCP or AWS)
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration and optimisation of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
* Data migration, transformation, and scripting
* Setup and administration of backups
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket
* Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
* Please note that the job location is based in Singapore
* Communication skill in English is a must.
* Communication in Chinese/Japanese/Vietnamese is not required but is added advantage
* Attractive base salary which recognises your talent, seniority, and dedication
* Flexible working hours with core time
* Pantry snacks
* Health insurance coverage
* Various company activities
* Extensive lifestyle and productivity enhancing perks including access to latest tech/courses: iPhone/iPad, MacBook Pro, Udemy, and more
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume to email@example.com with reference to
* Your past works (Compulsory)
* Expected salary
* Available date